- Clinical Assistant Professor at UBC
- Research interests: Pulmonary vascular disease and cardiovascular hemodynamics
- Member of Canadian Pulmonary Hypertension Medical Research Committee
- Inaugural member of Canadian Pulmonary Hypertension Registry and co-founder of first site (Vancouver)
- Primary panel member and co-first author of 2020 CCS/CTS Position Statement on Pulmonary Hypertension
Nathan W Brunner MD FRCPC
Dr. Brunner obtained his degree in medicine from the University of Alberta in 2006. He subsequently trained in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at the University of British Columbia from 2006-2012. He received extra training in the field of pulmonary hypertension at Stanford University in California from 2012-2013. His research interests include the clinical management of pulmonary hypertension and the assessment of pulmonary hypertension through hemodynamics and non-invasive imaging.