Repeat Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Transcatheter Prosthesis Dysfunction
- Uri Landes is a former interventional cardiology fellow at SPH and is now at Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel
- In this journal club, Dr. Landes discusses his recent JACC publication “Transcatheter Replacement of Transcatheter Versus Surgically Implanted Aortic Valve Bioprostheses”
- This work was let by the heart team here at CCI/CHVI/St. Paul’s Hospital / UBC and many collaborating sites.
- The publication is available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33413929/
- Keywords: aortic stenosis, TAVR, SAVR, valve-in-valve, TAV-in-TAV, TAV-in-SAV, outcomes